|BFFAs||All of my Wonderland friends, from Madeline Hatter to Bunny Blanc.|
Alistair Wonderland is a 2015-introduced and fiction-only character. He is part of Alice's Adventures in Wonderland as the next Alice, and he is currently a student at Ever After High. He was stuck in Wonderland before traveling with Bunny to Ever After, where they are currently staying with the rest of the Wonderlandians. In the destiny conflict, he is on the Royal side for the sake of his future adventures and riddles as the next Alice. Already disappointed by Wonderland's closure, Alistair is determined to ensure that his pursuit of his destiny is safe at Ever After High, where he can learn and take in more experiences of the curious world around him.
In English, Alistair is voiced by Robbie Daymond.
In Latin American Spanish, Alistair is voiced by José Ángel Torres.
Alistair loves a good riddle and is very witty. Sometimes he can get a bit overconfident with himself, calling himself a 'riddle master', but is selfless, brave and well-rounded in character either way. Like all of the other Wonderlandians, Alistair shows that he misses Wonderland a great amount. As such, he has a tendency to get haunting flashbacks about when he faced the Evil Queen and stayed back with Bunny.
Alistair has quail-brown hair, baby blue eyes, bangs and peach skin.
- Main article: Alice's Adventures in Wonderland
His mother is the titular Alice from Alice's Adventures in Wonderland.
Alistair and Bunny Blanc appear to be closely acquainted. He's also close with all the students from Wonderland.
Alistair has strong feelings for Bunny, but thinks she only sees him as a friend. He's typically defensive when other boys talk to her.
- July 16, 2013: Mattel requests the trademark for Alistair Wonderland.
- Mid December, 2014: Alistair Wonderland makes his diary debut in Kitty Cheshire's diary, which doll has an early Australian release.
- January 14, 2015: Alistair Wonderland appears in the Greek trailer of "Spring Unsprung".
- May 19, 2015: Alistair Wonderland's debut doll is released as part of the 'Signature - Royals' series.
- Alistair is a Gaelic name, meaning: "Defender of man". It is the Scottish variation of the name Alexander.